Welcome to the Twin Cities’ premier cohousing information source
Our newest event:
- To the future and beyond with CoHousing!Wednesday, April 28, 2021. Zoom, 7:00-8:15 P.M. CDT. FREE registration. Have you heard about the amazing inventions they’re trying out on Mars!? There’s an amazing innovation here on earth, and Trish Becker-Hafnor is going to tell us about it. Join us as we watch, … Continue reading “To the future and beyond with CoHousing!”
Cohousing communities nourish and model healthy and sustainable families, neighborhoods, and individuals.Twin Cities Cohousing Network
Education, outreach, and engagement with individuals, familIes, and organizations, to advance the development of high quality sustainable cohousing communities in the Greater Twin Cities area.
Our aim is to publicize the cohousing model through awareness, education, and training and to apply the principles of the cohousing model with attention to self-determination, health, sustainability, empowerment, and social bonds of community.
As a part of its mission, TCCN’s activities may include (but are not limited to):
- sponsoring and co-sponsoring events
- helping people find cohousing communities and groups-in-formation that are open to new members
- gathering and disseminating information about cohousing and related concerns (e.g., energy-efficient construction designs)
- providing information about resources to assist cohousing communities to continue, once they have formed
- exploring ways and means for developing affordable cohousing alternatives for low and moderate income families and individuals
- educating about the concept of cohousing in the greater community, and with the media (social and earned), developers, builders, architects, government officials, nonprofit organizations, foundations, and other stakeholders
Living better together
To learn more about what is happening locally in cohousing, please continue to check our website and sign up to receive TCCN News, which will bring you all the latest news and events.
Sign up for our monthly e-newsletter, TCCN News
We hope to see you at our next event.
Twin Cities Cohousing Network is a nonprofit organization located in the Minneapolis/Saint Paul metropolitan area (Minnesota, USA).