Quarterly topical programs
Twin Cities Cohousing Network offers quarterly programs on:
- cohousing community development
- democratic self-governance
- living in cohousing
- energy-efficient multi-family housing construction
- urban eco-villages
- and other related topics.
Due to COVID, in-person events have been canceled until further notice to protect the safety of all.
Also, connect with us on Facebook.
Examples of Twin Cities Cohousing Network activities:
- Ongoing opportunities to engage with others interested in cohousing
- Cohousing book groups
- Ways to connect with the various local cohousing groups-in-formation
- Potluck information events and community dinners
- Sociocracy training (group decision-making process)
- “Getting it Built” workshops
Thank you for your interest. Please sign up to receive our monthly e-news.