Quarterly topical programs
Twin Cities Cohousing Network offers quarterly programs on:
- cohousing community development
- democratic self-governance
- living in cohousing
- energy-efficient multi-family housing construction
- urban eco-villages
and other related topics. An optional potluck precedes the program.
There is an optional potluck at 5:30 pm–if attending the potluck supper, please bring a dish to share.
Doors open 5:30 pm
Optional potluck meal at 6:00 pm – please bring food to share
Program begins at 6:45 pm
Cost for the program: $8.00
Register here .
Temporary program location:
St Frances Cabrini Church, 1500 Franklin Ave SE, Minneapolis, MN
To receive notice of upcoming events, sign up here for the monthly Twin Cities Cohousing Network e-newsletter .
Also, connect with us on Facebook.
Example of Twin Cities Cohousing Network activities:
- Ongoing opportunities to engage with others interested in cohousing
- Cohousing book groups
- Ways to connect with the various local cohousing groups-in-formation
- Potluck information events and community dinners
- Sociocracy training (group decision-making process)
- “Getting it Built” workshops
Thank you for your interest. Please sign up to receive our monthly e-news.