Twin Cities Cohousing Network offers quarterly topical programs on:
- cohousing community development
- democratic self-governance
- living in cohousing
- energy-efficient multi-family housing construction
- urban eco-villages
- and other related topics.
Links to upcoming and past events
- Do you want to be “Stepping into Cohousing?”
- The transformative impact of intentional Community
- Finances and funnies
- Next event: Save the date!
- Personal Growth: Maybe the Most Important Reason for Cohousing (Aug. 5)
Due to COVID, in-person events have been canceled until further notice to protect the safety of all.
Also, connect with us on Facebook.
Examples of Twin Cities Cohousing Network activities:
- Ongoing opportunities to engage with others interested in cohousing
- Cohousing book groups
- Ways to connect with the various local cohousing groups-in-formation
- Potluck information events and community dinners
- Sociocracy training (group decision-making process)
- “Getting it Built” workshops