Living better together
Welcome to the Twin Cities’ premier cohousing information source
The mission of Twin Cities Cohousing Network is to facilitate the flow of information and sharing of knowledge—for people who are exploring the possibility of living in cohousing, among groups just forming, as well as with established cohousing communities.
As a part of its mission, TCCN’s activities may include (but are not limited to):
- sponsoring and co-sponsoring events
- helping people find cohousing communities and groups-in-formation that are open to new members
- gathering and disseminating information about cohousing and related concerns (e.g., energy-efficient construction designs)
- providing information about resources to assist cohousing communities to continue, once they have formed
- exploring ways and means for developing affordable cohousing alternatives for low and moderate income families and individuals
- educating about the concept of cohousing in the greater community, and with the media (social and earned), developers, builders, architects, government officials, nonprofit organizations, foundations, and other stakeholders
To learn more about what is happening locally in cohousing, please continue to check our website and sign up to receive TCCN News, which will bring you all the latest news and events.
Sign up for our monthly e-newsletter, TCCN News
We hope to see you at our next event.
Twin Cities Cohousing Network is a nonprofit organization located in the Minneapolis/Saint Paul metropolitan area (Minnesota, USA).