Twin Cities Cohousing Network (TCCN) continues to support CohoUS, our national cohousing association, as a 2024 Community Member. Being a CohoUS Community Member provides TCCN with access to a valuable array of free and discounted CohoUS recorded programs, online events, trainings, and other offers that can be accessed online at CohoUS and the Cohousing Institute.
2024 Access includes
- Free access to online events
- $100 off 2024 National Cohousing Conference in Denver, CO
- 25% off training and coaching through The Cohousing Institute
- 200+ recorded event sessions, sorted by event or topic
- Support for the cohousing movement, CohoUS, TCCN, and the many services each organization offers.
You can access all the features mentioned above by making a charitable gift to TCCN of $60 or more during a calendar year using one of the methods below.
Complete this form to confirm your eligibility. CohoUS Access is limited to residents of Minnesota who are not members of an existing cohousing community.
Gifts to TCCN of $60 or more made after October 1, 2023 will extend your access to CohoUS through December 2024.
Twin Cities Cohousing Network
2650 University Ave W, Unit 315
St. Paul, MN 55114
Twin Cities Cohousing Network is a nonprofit charitable 501(c)(3) organization. Tax ID number – EIN 41-1668910. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law. No goods or services were given in exchange for your gift.