Twin Cities Cohousing Network (TCCN) has partnered with The Cohousing Association of the United States (CohoUS). This allows TCCN’s partnership supporters to gain access to all CohoUS recordings, events, and resources during 2022 with an annual gift of $60 or more. (The Cohousing US individual partnership annual fee is $150; joining with TCCN is a savings of $90 per calendar year.)
CohoUS Partnership Benefits
2022 National CONFERENCE DISCOUNT – $150
Pre-conference sessions Aug. 24-25, conference sessions Aug 25-28, Madison, WI.
A limited number of $500 early bird tickets are available for purchase until May 31st for the National Conference August 26-28. They are $600 after.
However, TCCN partnership Supporters will receive an additional $150 discount, lowering the early bird ticket price to $350, or $450 if registering after May 31.
additional partnership benefits for 2022
- View cohousing communities during the National Cohousing Open House virtually, April 23 and 24.
- Free access to more than 2 dozen pre-recorded sessions for the national conference in Madison.
- Free access to additional online CohoUS events during 2022.
- Access to the full library of recorded event sessions on the CohoUS site. (Over 150 sessions; sorted by event or topic)
- Gain access to a cohousing governance policy database (later 2022)
- Support the cohousing movement, including Twin Cities Cohousing Network, CohoUS, and the many public services both offer.
Become a 2022 partnership supporter now! Your charitable gift of $60 or more allows you to access all partnership benefits. You will receive an email once your contribution is received telling you how to access your benefits and resources at CohoUS.